* Fast and Easy Procuring of International Passport (for Nigerians)
An international passport is your only means of identification when moving oversees. Our dedicated corporate affairs staff will help ease the stress of the long queue at the passport office by making all necessary arrangements prior to your coming.
* Assisting in Renewal of International Passports for Expatriates at their Country’s Embassy in Nigeria
Why travel to your country for renewal of your international passport when you can have it done here? We hold your hand, taking the burden of any administrative duties off your shoulder ensuring that you don’t have to sweat in getting it done.
* Expatriate Quota (Initial Grant/Renewal)
An Expatriate quota is the authorization to a company to employ individual immigrants to specifically approved job designations, and also specifying the permissible duration of such employment. The expatriate quota is the work permits for expatriate employees to fill the expatriate quota obtained by the employer company.
Requirements for granting expatriate quota in Nigeria
- Completed Immigration Form T/1
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Feasibility Report (should be certified or registered with Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Filled Corporate Affairs Commission’s Form CAC C02 & C07
- Original copy of Joint Venture Agreement for partnership venture between Nigerian and foreigners.
- Original copy of Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Original copy of lease agreement for C of O for opening premises.
- Evidence of imported machinery, such as Form M, Invoice, Shipping documents and Clean Certificate of Inspection issued by Government appointed Pre-shipment Inspection Agents.
- Original license / Permit / Certificate from relevant Government Agencies / department / ministries for the operation or execution of project if company is engaged in oil services, health care services, fishing, mining, constructions.
- Evidence of work at hand, its duration, and value attached to the contract(s) if the company is engaged in building, civil engineering, construction, etc.
- Proposed annual salaries to be paid to the expatriates to be recruited indicating designation, names, jobs description, and qualifications. Here, the curriculum vitae and photo copies of credentials of expatriate are to be attached.
* Expatriate Monthly Returns
This is a return made to immigration every month indicating the number of expatriates in a company, position and particulars of their visa.
* Procurement of visa for expatriates
o STR (Subject to Regularization which gives the expat a Green card thereby making him eligible to live and work in Nigeria)
o TWP (Temporary Work Permit which allows people to work for a maximum of
6 months, mostly for technicians coming for field work or installation of machine)
o Visa on Arrival (visa is issued on entering Nigeria; this saves the expat the hassles of going to the embassy in his country to get visa. However, it does not permit the expat to work)